Friday 17 April 2015

Two And A Half Weeks In Japan.

I have been living in Japan for the last four and a half months and I have had a truly culturally rich experience during my time in is incredible country. The Japanese are some of the most kind, helpful human beings I have ever come across. Any time that I have felt lost on my travels I have soon been put in the right direction by kind strangers.

After my winter season in Hokkaido working for a snow school in Niseko Village I embarked on a two and a half week adventure traveling around the country stopping in Tokyo, Nagano, Kyoto, Hiroshima and finally Osaka. I will be posting detailed blog entries for each city and sharing my experiences with you. What you should see, where you should stay, what you should eat, how to get from city to city and even some phrases that might come in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment